Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I've learned in Week 1 of 5301

I've learned about action research, and how I can use action research to study something being implemented on my campus. In my situation, I'm going to use action research in regards to the implementation of iPads on my campus. More specifically, I want to see if teacher apprehension in integrating a new hardware, iPad, reduces with time and professional development. The time frame for my research will be August 2013 through April 2014. I will collect baseline data through a survey at the beginning of the school year in August. I will collect additional data in October 2013, December 2013, February 2014 and April 2014, to analyze and track teacher apprehension with using this technology. I'm hopeful that this course will help guide my research.

Educational leaders can use blogs to disseminate information, gather feedback on ideas, try out new ideas, share their thoughts and feelings about a topic, and connect with stakeholders in an easy to use online forum. Those are certainly not the only uses, but they are immediate and net results quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment